• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

ASPEN E5 vs Garmin dual G5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulR

Reaction score
Orest

Hopefully you didn't get the ASPEN 737 MAX PRO version with MCAS, as it will take over all your flight controls the second you put the flaps up and take over your aircraft!!!! :(

Nice approach by Aspen for upgrades and really like the way they make it affordable and one can start out with the VFR version and can upgrade it in the future to the pro etc, and will be doing either dual Garmin G-5 or the Aspen's to my plane in a couple of months after my son graduates from college in May.

Just started looking at the G-5 versus Aspen and undecided snd need to look at at in more detail, and I know you did your Aspen before the G-5 was out and wondering what you would do today if you were doing your panel again?

Latest posts

Back