• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aspen Avionics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulR

Reaction score
If you haven't seen it yet some pretty good deals from Aspen Avionics, and some great discounts on there avionics systems.

http://marketing.aspenavionics.com/acton/media/26251/aspens-september-2017-promotion

For years I have looked at the Aspen VFR Model around 5K typically, and can be upgraded to the Pro Version later and thought that was very smart and good marketing by Aspen. Something Garmin should do too if that want to get us hooked on a nice product and be able to upgrade to there latest and great later.

I am looking at the Evolution 1500 Pro PFD/500 MFD @12,995.00 and seriousely thinking of buying it as it looks like a great deal, and don't think we will see prices this low for long for some great Aspen products.

Wondering what others think (Orest and others ?) on the 1500 Pro PFD/500 MFD option for my plane, or the other ones Aspen listed as they all seem to be very nice and some good discounts for us pilots.

Latest posts

Back