• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Any tips on bending trim tab pins?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheThriftyPilot

TheThriftyPilot
Reaction score
I know this sounds a little odd, but my mechanic and I are having a very difficult time bending the trim tab pins that connect the hinge on the stabilator!

We are going to take another crack at it today, but if anyone has any experience bending the "piano wire" that connects the hings on the flight control surfaces (primarily the trim tabs), it would be a huge help!
:confused:

Thanks in advance.

The Thrifty Pilot

Latest posts

Back