• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Another arrow problem...MP gauge problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpwamt

Reaction score
Well I noticed at full throttle today I'm only indicating 26in and with the engine off MP only shows 26in. This is at the oshkosh airport where elevation is 810ft msl and the altmeter setting today was 29.94.

I thought MP should pretty much indicate the altimeter when engine is off. Well anyways I'm pretty sure my manifold fuel flow gauge needs a rebuild. Anyone recommend a place to make that happen.

Pic is after shut down today.

View attachment 20180318_164128.jpg

Latest posts

Back