• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

AN Steel Fittings..which one?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piper_Ben

Reaction score
hello to all!
i recently purchased a JPI FS-450 for my PA 28-140 Cruiser and the unit will be installed next week during annual. now my question to an expert: to install the fuel transducer i need AN steel fittings to connect the transducer with the new (2) flexible fuel hoses. i already have.presently i try to determine which fittings i need, can anybody give me a hint, is it the AN816-4? i am used to the metric system so sometimes it´s hard for me to measure and understand correctly the american system and after purchasing the wrong parts...you know...a little embarassing and not very professional...JPI support only gave me the answer that it might be 816-4,-6 or -7...the manual itself is as well not very helpful for me, so maybe somebody can help me with my problem?
many thanks in advance and best regards, Ben

Latest posts

Back