• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aeroled Sunbeam on PA28-181

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the process of scheduling some shop time to add the AeroLed Sunbeam landing/taxi lights to my 76 Archer. (to be installed in the lo-presti wing tips as taxi/recog lights)

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/aeroleds_sunbeam_linear.php
These lights have the wig/wag feature built in, according to the install instructions all you need to do is wire up 2 different switches. (and run some new wiring to the wingtips)

On my archer i have a split switch for the taxi lights -- and wondering if i can just re-use those same switches when wiring up the AeroLed's. (well not me wiring them up, but the tech) anyone added these to their piper?

not a huge deal if we have to put in some new switches but just curious.

n7670f -panel-1 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back