• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

7th seat PA 32

Dhill1143

Reaction score
I have a seventh seat that will fit the middle seat on all forward facing Cherokee 6’s and a lot of the Lances. Does anyone want to buy this from me? I don’t need it anymore

AllSky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in your 7th seat, what year did it come out of? Thanks!

Dhill1143

Reaction score
I honestly don’t remember. I don’t believe it matters but I’m not positive on that either

AllSky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The reason I ask is looking at the parts manual http://www.spookmate.com/N4870T/Manual-Parts.pdf on pg 190-192 it shows different seat part numbers for different serial numbers. By no means am I a mechanic or want to pretend I know what I'm talking about, just trying to make sure I don't run into any issues putting the seat in. I will check with my mechanic and see if it matters what 7th seat is used.
Do you still have the seat available? How much are you looking to sell for?

AllSky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One other question, would you be willing to sell the attachment brackets for the front and rear of the seat? Thanks!

Latest posts