• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

73 pa-235 BEAST

Charger

Reaction score
low time 1973 235 for sale nice paint 3000 TT 1100 SMOH 200 STOP
new leather int. IFR w/ap --200 c/s prop 84 gal fuel auto STC

Last edited:

ericbolt

Reaction score
If you need help selling your aircraft please let me know. I work for the largest aircraft brokerage firm in the US. We have the by network in the biz, allowing us to sell your aircraft quickly and easily

gocti

gocti
Reaction score
If you need help selling your aircraft please let me know. I work for the largest aircraft brokerage firm in the US. We have the by network in the biz, allowing us to sell your aircraft quickly and easily
Hi, need to sell my PA-32-260 model 1966 , engine 1000 hrs prop 400 airframe 5700 hrs aircraft based EGJJ Jersey Channel Islands UK registered UK could you assist? Dave Williams.

ericbolt

Reaction score
Hi, need to sell my PA-32-260 model 1966 , engine 1000 hrs prop 400 airframe 5700 hrs aircraft based EGJJ Jersey Channel Islands UK registered UK could you assist? Dave Williams.
Dave,

Of course, PM me your email and I will contact our international rep for you.

Thanks

Latest posts