• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1977 Piper Lance Straight tail

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Folks... a 6 with retract!

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Looks very nice, and while the price is higher than it would have been a year ago, seems about right these days for a well equipped, low time Lance. Should sell quick.

Mark

Baron62

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice avionics package and great useful load of 1,418 pounds!

ycptechcom

The Lance
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny I had a useful load of 1367 and did avionics upgrade and removed lots of old avionics and vacuum system and decided to actually weigh the aircraft and useful load went down to 1326. Of course the aircraft had not been actually weighed in years and had many calculated minus and pluses.

Em1

Reaction score
Wish it was the Turbo ... I think you would have had me!

Ogie_ogelthorpe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of folks see the turbo as a minus. Myself included. Were called flatlanders. Nice ride.

Latest posts