• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1977 Cherokee Pathfinder PA28-235 (Partnership) Zero time Lycoming Engine with 95 ho

bgiles74

Reaction score
Considering two or three partners on my 1977 Pathfinder.

Has Zero time Lycoming Engine, EI CGR 30P and 30 C engine monitors with 4 fuel tank and all gauges included on both monitors. Love my plane, but only get to fly 50-80 hours a year. Looking for partner/'s who will fly at least as many hours so this beautiful airplane gets flight time instead of hanger time. Upon purchase of partial ownership, I plan to upgrade Avionics to Garmin 650 or 750 so I can begin Instrument training. Aircraft currently hangared at 52F in Northwest Dallas..

Usefull load of 84 Gallons full fuel, 4 passengers (180lbs each) and 50 lbs of bags & still under gross weight. A true 4 passenger aircraft..

Cruise around 142 kts by myself with all knots 2U speed mods installed, also has Fancy Pants Landing gear. If I slow to 128 kts, increase fuel performance to 11.5 GPH @ 9500

Buy in cost $22K and monthly split of maintenance, hanger, upgrades Etc. $180/month.
If interested, please let me know...

Thanks,

Bobby

bgiles74

Reaction score
Update... Airplane will now be hangared at T31 Aerocountry in Frisco TX... Buying in cost of $20k will include soon to be upgraded Avionics Garmin 650, as well as already installed EI CGR 30P and 30C engine monitors on Zero Time Lycoming engine with 95 hours TOTAL engine logged time... This engine is not a major overall, this 235 HP aircraft has a ZERO TIME Lycoming engine.... You will be 3rd partner of a total of 4 partners. We will be upgrading interior to Airtex new interior within 12 months.

bgiles74

Reaction score
Yes, this new Zero time engine (installed 2014) does have the new Lycoming Roller tappet technology...