• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1967 PA28-180 Bow Tie Yokes for Sale

Brian L Scarbrough

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just replaced my bow tie yokes out of my 1967 Cherokee with ram horn yokes. I have both yokes boxed up and ready to go complete with the Piper Medallion. PM me and we can discuss price. Not looking to make a mint but would like them to go to a good home.

Brian L Scarbrough

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How’s $200 plus shipping sound? They are in good condition with no cracks. I can do Venmo or money order. Let me know.

lawrence.roberts

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian, thank you! I’m hearing from others on the Avion Yokes thread also. One is offering his for about half that. Let me see if he can answer my questions. Do you have any pics? I’ll get back. Thanks again.

Brian L Scarbrough

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The yokes are at my hangar. I’m probably going flying tomorrow sometime. I’ll take a couple pictures when I get out there. I put the Avion Yokes in too and they are awesome! Good luck. $100 is a great price after seeing what they run on EBay

lawrence.roberts

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate that. Do me a favor if you would; could you send pics of your Avions too? I’m looking forward to those - someday.

Brian L Scarbrough

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate that. Do me a favor if you would; could you send pics of your Avions too? I’m looking forward to those - someday.
Here’s my Avion Yokes. Love them!! After some thought I can let my bow tie yokes go for $100 plus shipping. I also have an Autocontrol IIIB with servo that works great if you know anyone. I’ll let that go for $100 too. If you haven’t bought yokes yet let me know and I can send pics.

Attachments