• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1962 Piper Cherokee 150 $19,500 OBO

varcoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have upgraded to a 1977 Piper Lance. It is now time to get rid of "Chucky Cherokee" as my son calls it. The plane has been hangered in Pennsylvania all of its life, mostly at N30. 62 Cherokee 4.jpg 62 Cherokee 5.jpg 62 Cherokee 6.jpg 62 Cherokee 7.jpg 62 Cherokee 8.jpg 62 Cherokee 9.jpg 62 Cherokee 11.jpg 62 Cherokee 12.jpg I am paying for two hangers and insurance so I am open to all reasonable offers. This is a great starter plane for someone.

Stay safe, stay proficient, stay current and stay happy with Chucky Cherokee!

Attachments

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How would one get a hold of you who wasn't a member of the forum? Phone number?

varcoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can be reached at [email protected]. I have not posted the plane anywhere else yet. I thought I would start here and in a week or two move on.

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I passed your info along to a friend. Not sure if he'll contact you or not. You know how it goes. His name is Tony S. You might be hearing from him.

varcoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I passed your info along to a friend. Not sure if he'll contact you or not. You know how it goes. His name is Tony S. You might be hearing from him.
Thank you, I will keep an eye out for it.

varcoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plane has been sold. Thanks for all of your help.