• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wing tip tank overflow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InsideTrader

Reaction score
My tip tanks on my 235 will fill up to the neck of the opening the fuel cap covers. If you add more fuel, it will start to overflow but if you add more fuel very slowly, it never seems to overflow. Where is the extra fuel going? Is it draining into the main tank? I don't see it pouring out anywhere.

Just curious. Thank you for the help.

Latest posts

Back