• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Warrior 180

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator

Reaction score
I drove 10 hours Friday to take a look at a 1979 Warrior with the 180 hp conversion wiith 247 hrs. I fell in love instanly. Interiors were redone in 2007 with the conversion. Very nice. Pannel was also updated and has new tach, engine instruments and a 496 Garmin pannel mounted. Took it up to 6,000 ft. I must be wrong because I was seeing 130 kts indicated at 2200 rpm. It does have all the speed mods & gap seals. All it needs is a paint job.

In any event, I put a deposit and will be picking it up next week after the pre-buy.

These birds are hard to find.

Now the fun begins.

Latest posts

Back