• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

TCW backup battery install for Aspen PFD1000max and GNS530W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landon

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eliminated the vac system in my PA32 and have a 30 minute backup system built into my Aspen unit

Purchased a 6aH TCW backup system and going thru the install process now

Would also like to add the Aspen to the TCW backup system circuit but not sure how to attach it so it does not interfere with the existing Aspen backup system

Can I simply splice it in to the primary Aspen Power connection and assume Aspen 30 minute backup kicks in after TCW battery capacity is exhausted ?

Latest posts

Back