• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Selling '83 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce

wleferrand

Wannabe Aztec driver
Reaction score
I'm moving back to Europe and I'm looking for a new caretaker for my Spider Veloce.

I've owned that car since 2011 and I have been driving it almost daily ever since. I live a few blocks from an Alfa Romeo garage and I take it to the mechanic every time something sounds wrong. The maintenance bills are a walk in the park compared to feeding a light twin, but over the years we went through all the systems just as well ..

There are pics at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2L-OWU8JOFQUUc4bDdDa2pvaGc and feel free to shoot me your questions!

Who wants to look cool this summer :) ?

wleferrand

Wannabe Aztec driver
Reaction score
9k OBO - I've spent much more than that over the past 6 years but well, it's like selling a light twin these days .. Hopefully it'll find a good home.

Are you interested? Have you driven Alfas or classic europeans before?

LN2

Stealth Member
Reaction score
I raced G production SCCA in the old days. Had everything from Sprites to Fiat Spiders with just about every MG and Triumph in between. My brother has one of those Alfas right now. I was most curious to see what you perceived the pricing to be at as he wants to sell me the one he has also. Probably not as in the wrapper as yours though. Thanks for the note. And good fortune.

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
Hey, LN2! I have raced an F Prod Spitfire for 30 years with Central Florida Region. I stopped just 2 years ago due to an injury ( not race related). My last race was at the F1 course at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Spitfire to ever race there. Seems like an awful lot of racers are piolts too!
Still have the car. Racing was a big part of my adult life.

Latest posts