• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Rigging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Cherokee 180 seems to have a heavy left wing and seems to fly in a slight slip. It's had the right wing off years ago and also has the full Horton stol kit which put vortex generators on the left side of the vertical stab. Finally getting around to rigging it. My dad rigged his 160 years ago, claims he might still have the tool to do it. Ive got the maintenance manual but haven't looked at it. Any tips? What am I getting into? Does any interior need to come out? Should I check cable tension first?

Latest posts

Back