• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Question about the Arrow II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpwamt

Reaction score
So I might be selling my Cherokee and moving to a Arrow II. I have a couple questions on them.

How many hours would you run on fuel injection servo, and the prop governer? Are there any signs when overhaul is near on these items? How about the fuel injection flow divider what kind of maintenance do these require. Just trying to get a feel for the difference in maintaining a carbed engine vs fuel injected.

Latest posts

Back