• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PIREP: Lake Havasu KHII Hangar24 Craft Brewery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walboy

Reaction score
Seems like a popular trend in AZ now, craft breweries at airports. Who would have thunk it? There is Desert Eagle Brewing at the old Anzio Landing Restaurant at KFFZ Falcon Field, Mesa, one scheduled to open in April at KIWA Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airpot right in the FBO and one described in this post at KHII Lake Havasu.

I recently had lunch at Hangar 24 at KHII in Lake Havasu. I highly recommend stopping there if you're in the area or looking for a destination. From what I was told, they serve breakfast on Sat and Sun. Pics are of the FBO and restaurant from ramp side, bar, pulled pork sandwich, and London Bridge in Lake Havasu. I should also mention that spring break was in full force and the lake was packed with boats. From what I could see from the air, everyone was being on their best behavior. :rolleyes:

This would be a good place for an AZ and SOCAL Piper Forum meetup. Make sure your bring a designated pilot. ;)

photo 5.jpg

photo 6.jpg

photo 7.jpg

photo 8.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back