• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Arrow vs. Beechcraft Debonair vs. Socata TB20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benpilot

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing one of the following aircraft in the near future to obtain my complex/HP/commercial ratings after PPL:

Piper Turbo Arrow
Beechcraft Debonaire
Socata TB20

My mission pax is 1-2 passengers and 50-100 lbs luggage with average trip 400-1500 nm trips each way over mountains to Vegas, Tahoe, and southern California. Insurance costs are super high the first year since I have about 120 hours and no retract time. I'd like to see what the pros and cons of the Piper Arrow are compared to Beechcraft and Socata.

Latest posts

Back