• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Passed my check ride!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkvet

Reaction score
What a relief. It was a rough few days but I got it done. I have felt very prepared for both oral and flying portions for a while now. Yesterday am I was about to walk out the door for work and had an instant sharp pain in my lower back. I hobbled around work all day but by later last night I was in excruciating pain. I contemplated calling my dpe and postponing the check ride for this am but decided to wait till this am and see how I was.

This am I wasn't much better. Still in a lot of pain and unable to bend over at all. I called my instructor and scheduled a quick flight early this am to see if I could get in the plane and then fly... Ironically the left seat was the most comfortable position id found in 24 hours.

All went well. Passed with flying colors. So excited about now sharing this passion with friends and family.

Currently sitting on the couch icing my back about to drink a beer and eat some pizza as Wisconsin hopefully takes care of Kentucky.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back