• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA32-301

JFC

OBXSIX
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the market

Last edited:

Ogie_ogelthorpe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the market for a PA32 lance, I am cash buyer, not a broker not looking to work with a broker. Prefer to deal with owner. My mission is family related and I have a grandson who has the bug and what a better airplane to teach him. Let me know. [email protected]
I learned in my dads pa32. If the grandson wants to learn, I'd suggest starting him off with a flight school that uses warriors. It's not the most forgiving thing to learn in... coming from someone that actually learned in one. If you're dead set on teaching him in one, get him to the gym and build up that right leg.

reb

Reaction score
I prefer a 152 to start. We used 152s and a Warrior. It took on average 4 extra hours for the PPL in the Warrior. After the PPL in a 152, I could check them out in the Warrior is an hour. I did have one zero time student who bought a new Twin Comanche for his company. He had a couple of employees who were pilots. He decided that he wanted to learn to fly, in his TC. After got him ready to solo, gave him a complete multi-engine course before solo. Took about 35 hours to solo but he went on to complete his private and instrument. Traded the TC for an Aerostar.

JFC

OBXSIX
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I f

Last edited:

Latest posts