• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA28 panel overlay -free

2105T

DHolt
Reaction score
I have a Planeplastics brand upper panel overlay for a PA28-R200 (should fit any PA28 of that era), part K65839-03, in very good condition - it was in my plane 2 years before I replaced it with an aluminum custom overlay. Cost is $245 new. I'm not looking to sell, just bless a fellow pilot who may need it. You'll need to be willing to pick it up. I'm outside Philly at KPTW.

http://www.planeplastics.com/parts/K65839-03_BIG.jpg

arkvet

Reaction score
I don't need it but want to say thanks for offering this to fellow pilots! Need more people like this :)

mv_myrx

Reaction score
that is exactly what is in mine I would love to take it off your hands and gladly pay shipping

2105T

DHolt
Reaction score
Thanks all. Mr. Torres has claimed it and is making arrangements to pick it up.