• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA28-180 Manifold Pressure???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datorres88

Daniel Torres
Reaction score
Does anyone out there with either an Archer or PA28-180 have a manifold pressure gauge or a JPI (or any engine analyzer) with manifold pressure option? If so, could you give me the numbers you see on full throttle take off and climb? I would like to compare to mine. Also curious about full throttle fuel flow in the climb. I have been chasing a high CHT issue on my number 3 cylinder for a long time and after looking at baffling and induction leaks, and whatever else you can think of I am wondering if I have any carburetor issues. Thanks...

Latest posts

Back