• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-28-235 Wheel Fairing Bracket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations on where to find a replacement bracket? What about new fairings for the mains? I see Wag Aero sells them for a reasonable price but there is no info on how they mount. They don’t sell the marked at right or left which leads me to believe they don’t mount like the originals. Any replacement recommendations are welcome!

I’m not seeing many places with the brackets in stock. The one I did find wants over $300 per bracket for what appears to be simple piece of metal. 😵‍💫

Attachments

• IMG_5333.jpeg
    IMG_5333.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back