• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Oral exam prep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkvet

Reaction score
The time has come... I've completed all my pre check ride requirements and have begun reviewing everything to prepare for the oral exam. There are tons of prep material out there and I was wondering what you all thought worked well.

I felt like for the written exam to some extent it was almost necessary to study "for the test". For the oral exam I am figuring the questions will tend to be more practical. I want to retain this info long term rather than cram and dump which is what a lot of test prep creates.

As a visual learner I'm intrigued by dauntless softwares test prep that appears to aim at really learning the material. Lord knows I don't want to walk into the oral exam with a few dozen acronyms that I won't remember the next week!

I am hopeful to schedule the check ride for next week.

Latest posts

Back