• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New Piper Parts

rforbes

Reaction score
We have a decent amount of new surplus piper inventory plus avionics, instruments, gauges, etc...

Let me know if you would be interested in seeing a list.

Thanks

ericbolt

Reaction score
We have a decent amount of new surplus piper inventory plus avionics, instruments, gauges, etc...

Let me know if you would be interested in seeing a list.

Thanks
Ill take a list for a 78 Piper Arrow III NA

JAB3

Reaction score
What do you have for an Arrow II?

TeaSea

Reaction score
I would be interested in any interior plastics you might have. '79 Archer II specifically....

- TeaSea

Last edited:

johndavidryan

Reaction score
If you send me a list of your stuff (e-mail) I'll pass it around the piper folks down here. I've got a PA-24-180 and PA24-250 Comanches but there are a bunch of Arrows here at the airport and at least 10 Cherokees

[email protected]

rforbes

Reaction score
Please let me know what email to send it to.
I cannot upload the file for some reason.

I do not know the specific aircraft applicability, but I know they are piper. This lot of parts was purchased from a company that went out of business and most of it is new in the original packaging. No airframe parts sorry.

Latest posts