• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New Orleans Lake Front - KNEW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSC

Reaction score
I went here over the weekend to celebrate the fiance's birthday. Just wanted to remark how nice the airport was for getting to/from the French Quarter. I've done the trip commercial into Louis Armstrong (MSY) before and it was much more expensive and time consuming. I've been spoiled by GA....

I overnighted at Flightline First - very nice FBO. Fuel prices were $2 more than what I pay at my home airport, but to be expected.

Didn't realize until I got there that I'd never done a bravo transition on my own before. New Orleans approach was busy, but clear on their instructions and I got cleared into the Bravo on approach and departure with no issue.

Nice place, adding it to my "will return" list. Posting as an FYI for someone who might have it on their destination list.

Latest posts

Back