• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Michael Sam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singledad_9

Reaction score
A college football player who just announced that he is gay.

Who the F cares... I work with Asians, Indians, blacks, whites, etc., I don't give a damn about what someone is, believes or even what they do in their bedrooms, I only want to care about what they do at their job, period.

In honor of black history month, much because of Martin Luther King, who once said that it is not the color of a person's skin, but of their character.

Now this clown comes out and declares that he is gay. Now does anyone one honestly believe that he might be treated like anyone else. Lets just say he actually does now get drafted in an NFL team. What happens if he doesn't pass mustard and gets dropped before the regular season for valid reasons. That team will be black listed by most American media outlets.

Am truly tired of people who expect special treatment for things that have nothing associated with how well they do at their job or their character or any far more important thing than their preference in partners.

Am tired of this crap and actually hope this person is ostracized for thinking this is something that is more important than what he wants to become, a professional football player. If it is, then let him be gay and not a football player, otherwise drop the moniker.

Truth be told, I like woman, but I am truly proud that I am a pilot. And while I like dating women, I am happiest flying. I wonder if Michael Sam would ever feel the same or is it just being the first. If so, I hope he fails miserably as that any goal that is beyond yourself requires the person to become something more than what they are, which I doubt he will ever be able to do.

Latest posts

Back