• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for Dakota with Air Conditioning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florida Dude

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a nicely equipped Dakota of any vintage with air conditioning. It should ideally have 100-500 hours post-OH/reman (but I am flexible on this), and have a decent set of avionics for the price (super deluxe bonus points for a Garmin CNX-80/GNX-480) . It should also be mechanically clean, no or very minimal corrosion. Paint and interior are irrelevant, as these are relatively cheap fixes. Some DH is ok if it was minor and repaired to spec.

I've already vetted and dismissed all the airplanes in ASO, TAP, Barnstomers and Controller...so I'm looking for one "not quite for sale" someone who has been mulling it over.

The air conditioning is non negotiable. It's a must have...or so my SO tells me.

Thanks for any leads!

Best,
FD

Latest posts

Back