• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Landing gear pump hyc-5005

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi this is my first post. I have lost the little piston that goes into that base plate of my hydraulic pump (hyc-5005) I had discovered the spring that is inside with the piston to have collapsed on itself . The spring was $1.82 (487-490) and would have fixed the problem. However no one has a part number for the piston so no one can find it for me. I have found new base plates but of course do not have the spring and piston inside. No piper parts illustrations have the piston listed. Anyone have any info or advise as my Seminole has sat idle for way too long. Picture of the illusive piston is in the attached picture.

Attachments​

• IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back