• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Kudos to Clarity Aloft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love when companies stand by their products. Recently I had a mic failure with my 5 year old Clarity Aloft head set. I sent it back and went to my back up set of Clarity Aloft. I figured due to the age I would have a repair cost and if it was too much I was thinking about trying the Bose A20. Well about a week and a half later I received an email stating that the mic filament had failed and that the 3 year warranty had been exceeded. Now comes the surprise, it went on to state that due to the type of failure of the mic they would repair it at no cost to me. I was floored! Not many companies these days are willing to stand by their products when out of warranty. About a week later I received my head set back along with a bag of the inner ear pieces. I have loved the light weight head set when flying in hot Florida. Light, comfortable, and great at noise attenuation. I love praising quality companies and great customer service. If your on the fence about buying their products, go for it, its worth it.
Mark Johnson

Latest posts

Back