• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

It’s Vicks VapoRub………WOW!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have to say anyone with toe fungus that is exactly what cured the problem. Having this problem for years and taking everything on the market and spending hundreds of dollars, with little or no effect, I have to post this information………

The last thing that could be done is these pills the doctor said…..that have to be taken for a period of time and monitored with blood tests and it could cause problems????

………So a friend said try Vicks Vaporub…………put it on twice a day and work it into the nail…..

Well I did and at first nothing and then……….it literally cleared up the problem. It took 6 months but it worked….

I just had to post this to help/others with this embarrassing problem……

B7A0AF69-C526-41F1-BC4A-C1AC493A213C.jpeg

…….

Latest posts

Back