• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Insight G2 Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4655R

Reaction score
I am just looking to budget an approximate install time into a PA28-140. It's a basic engine monitor CHT/EGT/OAT/Buss Volt/Fuel Flow/Carb temp. Just curious if anyone has had a G2 installed recently and what the billed install time was. My A&P offered to allow me to do it with periodic inspections along the way and he would charge me 2-3 hours for the inspections. I need to figure out doing it myself in my spare time (which is limited lately), or paying the shop to just do it and get it done....

Latest posts

Back