• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

I give up. This wx is killing me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkvet

Reaction score
I decided this am that I will probably never get my PPl. Early January I had to have a major oh on my bird. Big setback on instruction. Got it back on February 6 and was excited to get back in the seat! Got a couple of flights in and on February 15 a bunch of icy crap fell from the sky (Arkansas and we see some but it usually doesn't hang around long).

For two weeks I've been driving by the airport seeing if enough white stuff has melted to be able to navigate pgr. Yesterday I finally saw that it had barely cleared enough to go flying today. I tugged my plane over near an outlet to plug in for preheat. I woke up this am ready to go and found about 2 inches of more white crap on the ground and no doubt covering PGR taxis and rwys.

I give up. 😁😁😁

Latest posts

Back