• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

How to secure my Saratoga fuel caps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAZEDpilot

Reaction score
Has anyone found a solution for affordable locking fuel caps? even a home made 'external lock" that somehow prevents access to the flipup recessed lever when parked on an unfamiliar ramp? I fly to remote unsecure fields from time to time and want to protect my Saratoga from sand or any other potential risks when parked away from home.

..Or, are commercial locking caps available? part #?
Thanks!
~Brendan

Latest posts

Back