• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Help with Saratoga W&B in FF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently purchased a FG Saratoga and trying to setup profiles in FF. Keep getting error messages with W&B. I️f you need more info let me know. I️ think I️ have all needed info just can’t figure out what to put where. Seems like I’ve tried every combination I️ can come up with. View attachment IMG_3338.jpgView attachment IMG_3339.jpgView attachment IMG_3340.jpgView attachment IMG_3416.jpgView attachment IMG_3418.jpgView attachment IMG_3419.jpgView attachment IMG_3420.jpg

Latest posts

Back