• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hello from Austria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N8004M

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just found your forum and thought it might be a good idea to check in and introduce myself to this great Piper community! My name is Andy 35 years old, living in the alpine area of Austria and my homebase is Zell am See (LOWZ). I´ve finished my JAR-FCL PPL on a 1982 Piper Tomahawk about 1.5 years ago and in April 2010 I decided to buy my own aircraft. It wasn´t really difficult which one will be my favourite: my first choice was a Piper Turbo Arrow IV from 1982 with low hours on airframe and engine - only the prop needed to be overhauled. All in all it was a good time to buy an aircraft and after some hours with a flight instructor it was an easy transition from the Tomahawk to the Arrow and as the plane was N-registrated I decided to get the FAA license too. So here are two pics of my baby:

ta02.jpg

ta01p.jpg

I´m really looking forward to get some inputs and answers on upcoming questions from me, a rookie pilot on the big adventure owning his first aircraft.

Latest posts

Back