• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Harzell Synchrophaser, Tanis heaters, misc parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilepolice

Reaction score
I have two sets of Tanis heater probes I'm thinking about getting rid of, instead of trashing.

One set is the older style spade connector.
The other set is the newer style plugin adapter.

I have four to six heaters from each set still functional and they're all the same style cylinder-well heaters (not the newer bolt style)

I also have both silicone heating pads from each engine, but I haven't verified these are still operational. Sometimes pulling them off the engine can ruin them.

Message me with what you think they're worth to you. I know they were $140 each new.

I also have the hartzell factory-installed synchrophaser and two pulse generators for sale. I don't know the working condition of this unit, as it was disabled on my airplane some time back. I don't have any parts of the harness, just the pulse generators and their connectors, and the computer (no connector)

Message me if you want it, what you think it's worth.

Finally, I have a SlickStart mag booster for starting. No idea if it's operational or not. Same deal as the above.

Latest posts

Back