• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Greetings from Seattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EchoDelta

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just stumbled upon this forum and decided to join. I'm a mature (over 60) co-owner of a (normally aspirated) 1979 Arrow IV which I use mainly for personal transportation with a bit of business travel in the mix.

I've had the Arrow, my third plane (all co-owned) for nearly 20 years. When not in use, it lives at KPAE (Everett, WA). My partners and I lavish attention (and money) on her, which we can justify by virtue of expenses being split tree ways. Over the past few years we have undertaken two rounds of avionics upgrades, including a GTN 650 and full ADS-B Out compliance.

I look forward to joining in on the conversations.

Latest posts

Back