• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

GoPro mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I’m a brand spankin’ new 1969 Cherokee 140 owner (a full week now) and gotta tell you, ya’ll are an impressive bunch. Tons or great info and advice. I’d like to start recording my flights both inside and outside the cockpit for my personal training and learning purposes as well as to share with friends and family. I’ve seen how some (MzeroA, Aviation 101, etc) have mounted their GoPros on the glass with suction cups but don’t know what they use for overhead or wing mounts. Also are any STCs needed. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Rick

Latest posts

Back