• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Electronics International Four-Point C-4 CHT, E-4 EGT

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score
Seemed reasonable from what I saw on eBay, but willing to listen to offers... would also consider a trade for a couple passenger-quality headsets or a decent ANR for my co-pilot.

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score
Shop did a nice job removing these - they're ready to go.

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score
Price on EGT dropped to $175 or trade for a couple of passenger-quality headsets.

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score
EGT now $125 shipped to you.

Last edited:

piperfan

Reaction score
Beautiful panel. Honestly. Not cluttered with glass gizmos.

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score
Ha, thanks. It gets the job done. ;)

I was pretty skeptical of the avionics when I bought the airplane but I have to say that for VFR stuff it's been more than adequate, especially after adding in the UBG-16 for a bit more detail on engine goings-on. I figured the 296 was a throwaway item but turns out that I now leave the iPad at home and use the 296 for most trips.

Warrior0151

Reaction score
I installed the jpi 730 4 egt and 4 cht and really like it. how ever in the STC for this it states that this is not a direct replacement for the manufacturers installed egt gauge. so I am running both but mainly go by the jpi.

Latest posts