• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Fly Garmin vs ForeFlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning. I have used ForeFlight since the beginning. But, my new to me Saratoga has the Garmin GTN 650. Looking on Fly Garmin it looks like Garmin has at least most of the functions that ForeFlight has - Flight Planning, W&B, Fuel Prices, etc at higher price points. I was going to get just the database like I used to get for my CNX80 from Jeppesen. I don’t want to duplicate. Thoughts ?

Latest posts

Back