• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flightcom Denali ANR headsets for sale

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
I am selling three one owner, freshly refurbished, Flightcom Denali ANR headsets. Excellent condition! All new headband & head pad, ear seals, cord/control box. Zero hours since refurb.

Uses a 9 volt battery that last 30-50 hours even in noisy environments. Lightest ANR headset on the market, and super comfortable.

Save your hearing with a good ANR headset like this, at lower cost than an old worn out David Clark.

The current retail is $399 for the D50ANR Flightcom Denali headset.

$250 each, shipped insured Priority Mail.

Last edited:

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
also have a like new Garmin GDL 39 3d, with battery and all accessories. Used three times to demo the capabilities with Foreflight, and Garmin Pilot

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Can you confirm these are the 50s and not 90s? The 90s seem to be retailing for $399 the places I've looked. A couple pairs of 50s might be ok for my back seat passengers.

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
the $499 D90 ANR has cell phone inputs, which is the only difference from the $399 D50 ANR. They are otherwise identical in specs and performance.

I have three factory refurbished Denali ANR sets left, no cell inputs, dark blue color. Had six total, the others sold last week. All purchased new by me. I sent them to Flightcom for refurb in anticipation of keeping them for a second plane.

Latest posts