• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

First timer saying hello. ISO first plane ... PA-32 Cherokee Six or Lance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyflyer

Reaction score
Hi All!

New to the forum and love reading the daily digest. I live on Marco Island, FL (KMKY) and been a private pilot for a couple of years now. I've explored south Florida in mainly trainer rentals and now ready to purchase my first plane.

Sounds like I am in a similar camp as other would-be-buyers out there ... i.e. not getting much luck from the ads. I am either late to the game (sale pending) or it's priced beyond what financing will cover. So figured what the heck - try here. If anyone has, or knows someone with, a PA-32 Cherokee Six or Lance and might want to sell please let me know. I have a family of 5 and need the useful load.

First time poster. If this isn't the right area to post, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Paul

Latest posts

Back