• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Finally getting around to an intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinny

Reaction score
So, I've been looking into a club that has a 172 and a Warrior II, and I finally pulled the trigger. I'd been lurking until then, now I can introduce myself.

I started flying in 2003 but when we moved to Chicago in 2008 we downsized houses and cars (to one - guess who usually has it), and getting to a GA airport around here takes a car. Now after 6+ years out of the game I'm getting current again - new medical, BFR, and IPC.

I've been almost exclusively a Cessna driver since day one - 150 for training, 182 and 172 in the club I was in down in mid-Missouri. The last flight I took before my hiatus was a complex checkout in an Arrow, but I'm looking forward to getting more Piper time in my new club.

Cheers and looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Latest posts

Back