• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Extra Curricular Fuel Pump installations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartmc

Reaction score
So, I ordered the piper 481-666 fuel pump, its also listed as a FACET 478360 The threads on it are 1/8" NTP threads, the fuel pump I removed is the exact same pump but with 1/4" NTP threads? I can find no mention of this ever being a piper blessed pump. So... My fuel lines are 1/4" NTP so I either need an adapter or new T fittings what's the correct way to do this 1/4"NTP to 1/8" NTP or just get new T fittings that re 1/4-1/4-1/8 ? I look at the salvage pumps for sale and they seem to be mixed and matched as to what is installed on them. can these fittings be purchased from auto zone or do i need some sort of aviation fittings?

Latest posts

Back