• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Enjoying my Archer with my new Garmin Virb remote camcorder,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Having fun in the pattern with my new Garmin Virb video camera. It is external and viewable and controllable remotely from my ipad or phone inside the aircraft. Great resolution and also still capabilities. Resolution goes down slightly with YouTube upload. Enjoy and any feedback welcome... Jim.

Here is the link to my first filmed flight activity. http://youtu.be/IzKkpzwQGRA

But the way, editing is extremely easy with the free app that goes with the camera.

Latest posts

Back