• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cherry 1970 PA28-180 in Maryland

78TARROW

Reaction score
A gentleman has this aircraft for sale. I have no stake in the plane/sale and have only briefly talked with the owner when we happened to be at the airport at the same time. He's a great guy and this is a beautiful aircraft - absolutely mint on the outside. I don't have the details on the sale but it must be listed somewhere. N3939R.

PaulR

Reaction score
Nice looking 180 with a two axis AP, paint three years ago and factory overhaul less than 500 hours ago for 45k, if it has been flow much since the engine overhaul and everything else is in good shape not a bad price for a plane like this if its in good condition. You see so many overpriced planes for sale in my opinion and the owners wonder why they aren't selling, my friend owned the 180 and then bought a Lance and wishes he still had the 180 as it was so easy to maintain for so much less money.

Latest posts