• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cherokee rudder rig board

blueshortwing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had Cherokee rudder rig boards made as described in MM. 1/8” aluminum. Have 6 extra ones made. Can
have more made with lead time. $50 plus shipping. Money back guarantee as long as returned in original condition within 30 days. [email protected]
Ross

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what are rudder rig boards? I may be redoing my rigging this summer.

blueshortwing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a template that you hold against the vertical stab and it shows you how far the rudder should travel. You would set the rudder stops using it. Also you can use it to check periodically to make sure nothing has changed.

reb

Reaction score
Ross, I sent you an email.

Latest posts